you've got questions, we've got answers
Check out some of our most frequently asked questions below. Need to know more?
Contact us! Our door is always open.
Where are the products made?
All of our planners are designed, printed, assembled and packaged right here in the United States.
What are the coils like?
The kitlife planners are bound with a metal coil, approximately 2" in diameter.
What are the dimensions of the Planner?
- The kitlife planner for 2017 is 8.75" tall by 8.5’’wide. It is less than 1’’ thick.
Where can I see videos?
We invite you to check out our YouTube channel for videos and reviews of the kitlife planner. Additionally, searching just the words Kitlife Planner will provide you with a variety of non-sponsored reviews that are quite helpful.
Is there a page for every day?
Our Daily Planners include a page for each weekday.
The weekend page combines both Saturday and Sunday, and a Peek at the Week ahead.
- A5 inserts are available in a page-a-day format as well as an undated, two-page daily spread.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. When you checkout those costs will be calculated based on your ship to address.
Are there note pages?
For those who need extra note space, we allow you to customize your planner by adding up to 2 of our popular sets of Add-Ins.
Where can I read reviews?
To see a collection of reviews from prior years, please visit our Reviews Page. All reviews for our current planners will be within the listing.
How heavy is the paper the book is printed on?
The Keeping it Together daily life planner pages are printed on 60# paper and our A5 inserts are currently printed on 70# paper.
Do you offer a U.S. military discount?
Yes! With proof of U.S. military service (copy of DD-214) we are happy to offer free shipping within the Continental US.
What shipping carrier do you use?
kitlife.net ships with USPS.
How long do items take to ship?
- During our pre-sale, we anticipate orders to ship 4 - 6 weeks from date of purchase. Following pre-sale, in-stock orders should ship within 5 business days.
When does the planner start
Our annual kitlife planners begin January 1st, and run through December 31st.
Our A5 inserts are available in quarterly dated as well as undated versions.
How will purchases from kitlife.net appear on a Credit Card statement?
- Any purchases from kitlife.net will appear on your Credit Card statement as Fit and Fab Yogi.
Want to work with Kitlife?
- We are always excited to add more #kitgirls to our Team - please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
How do the Clip Covers Work?
- Clip Covers easily install and can be removed simply as well. Watch this super quick video for a "how-to" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfPVj_lc9A0&feature=em-upload_owner
What if I want two sets of Add-In pages coiled into the back of my KIT?
- From the Shopping tab locate the KIT Planner of your choice, then from that screen you can add in one set of Add-Ons. Once you've placed this in your shopping cart you can then go back to the shopping tab and choose the planner add-ins sub header. From here you can choose the second set you wish to purchase and add that second set to your cart.
time to shop
Now that you have seen it all, it's time to shop.