** Orders expected to be shipped in 3-5 days**
A planner thoughtfully designed to maintain your focus on task management, goal achievement, healthy living and gratitude - it also offers the supreme style and quality that have become our hallmarks. Your KIT Daily Planner will encourage you to Do More, Be More and Give More.
Sleek, sophisticated and definitely on trend. Our Marble Planner is ready to help you level up.
For those who love to capture every detail. Our Daily Planners boast a thoughtful layout that ensures space to plan, track, dream, appreciate and capture all-the-things.
Date Range: January 2021 – December 2021
Page Style: Daily
· Hard cover (3 stunning design options)
· One page per weekday
· Weekdays offer open planning space, as well as time slots and prompts for The Big Three, Gratitude, Activity, Meal Planning and Self-Care.
· Weekdays also display a handpicked inspirational quote to put an extra pep in your step.
· Weekend Page provides open planning space and a Peek at the Week ahead.
· Monthly Check-In encourage kindness and sparks spontaneity.
· Two-page Tabbed Monthly Calendar spread with space for Notes.
· Two-page Monthly Check-In to support Goal Setting, Habit Tracking and Personal Intentions for the Month ahead.
· Quarterly Check-Ins prompt for reflection, goal setting and a pause to take personal inventory.
· Sturdy and durable wire-o coil
· Note Pages
· 2021 and 2022 Planning Dashboards include annual overviews, Holidays and space for Noteworthy Dates.
· Front cover includes a pocket
· 100gsm Paper
· Elastic Planner band to hold your page or to keep planner shut while on-the-move
· Fun, functional and colorful stickers that match the color-way of the planner.
The planner is beautiful, well made. Nice amount of room to write what I want and how I want. I love the goal, gratitude and creative addins. I will continue to buy this every year.
The layout of this daily is like nothing else I’ve found and that is what makes it perfect for me!! More room for To Dos and flexible space with less focus on timed appointments.